Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New outfit for Addy? Any reviews?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since Addy will be staying. I have decided that she needs a new outfit.

    Choice 1 - Summer dress. I just love the fabric. Does anyone have it? Plus it goes with the little garden set (which is too cute for words)

    Choice 2 - Birthday dress. Again just love the fabric and the snood for the hair is so cute.

    So what do you think????

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have both and love both! I would go with her Saves the Day dress though (and the broach is so cute) because it is better for summer. Addy looks great in her Birthday dress in the fall, the brown goes really well.

  3. #3
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    I don't like the Summer dress well enough to buy. But I have the B-day dress and it is sooo pretty on her!
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jschalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2006
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We have the summer dress and it is darling and so is the hat, we don't have Addy, but Kirsten wears the dress. The striped dress was not one of my favorites but we got it on sale and it is really cute and beautifully made, grab it while you can. Have fun!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never cared for Addy's Summer Dress, but I had most of the rest of her collection and I thought she should have something for summer. Surprise! Surprise! I love this dress and it looks awesome on my Addy. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ever since I was little and read the Addy books, her summer dress has been my favorite. I don't have Addy....yet. However, my mom just ordered the dress for her #6 Abygael. I can't wait for it to get here. Abygael has a little problem with sharing though, so when I get my Addy, I'll probably have to get another dress...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know you did not mention this dress, but it is on sale and will most likely be retied when it is gone. Addy's stripped dress is only $12 right now on sale.

    I would get the Summer dress. The dress is very cute and not only looks good in Addy it looks good on Lindsey. The two tone boots are darling also.

    I also like the birthday outfit, but I agree this is more of a Fall colored dress, so your Addy girl needs a sweet Summer dress.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •